CID Group per Campaign for all area numbers

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

CID Group per Campaign for all area numbers

Postby bghayad » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:42 pm

Hello;

vicibox 8.1, vicidial 2.14b0.5, Build 190628-1511, asterisk 13.21.1-vici, Single Machine

How I can place a collection of caller ids per campaign for all area codes (all numbers we will dial it)?
I tried to use expression in the area code, for example: I tried to add them as 1X or 1XXXX, it accepted them in addition but did not do any effect on the caller id. So is it possible to use such expression in area code or it should be only numbers?

Generally speaking: I have 10 caller ids need to be used for this campaign, and I need each call to take one of them and so on. And it will be very good if possible to do this for each call for each agent. Is it possible? How?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Re: CID Group per Campaign for all area numbers

Postby ambiorixg12 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:45 pm

Have you verify the option of AREA CODE CIDS on the campaign detail view?

Related to this part
Code: Select all
Generally speaking: I have 10 caller ids need to be used for this campaign, and I need each call to take one of them and so on. And it will be very good if possible to do this for each call for each agent. Is it possible? How?

You can set the CID on the dialplan to one of your 10 CID randomly or progressively using Asterisk s CALLERID() function
ambiorixg12

Postby bghayad » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:01 pm

Yes ofcourse I selected the option AreaCode CID for custom CID. And if I did not use the expression for the area code (for example, if I placed area code to be 502) then it is working fine. But if I used expression, then it does not work.

And regarding to be able to use these 10 CIDs randomly or progressively in the dialplan using CALLERID(), how?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Postby ambiorixg12 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:29 pm

Is time for a little of reading about Asterisk and the VICIdial Manager Manual.. I has been answering your questions but I have seem that for each answer more questions arrive. If you re planing use VICI and Asterisk for a long term , you will have to spend some time reading and testing what you have read

And regarding to be able to use these 10 CIDs randomly or progressively in the dialplan using CALLERID(), how?

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/ ... n_CALLERID
ambiorixg12

Return to Support