vicidial.php and astguiclient.php

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

vicidial.php and astguiclient.php

Postby sberg » Sat May 26, 2007 1:35 am

Hi.
Am working on the interface of Vicidial / admin.php with agc / vicidial.php and as well as on agc / astguiclient.php. The problem am facing is that watever leads am saving through admin interface i can fetch those leads in vicidial.php but not in astguiclient.php.
Iam able to make internal calls in astguiclient.php interface.

One more problem am facing with iam not able to make internal calls with in the local extensions through agc/vicidial.php interface..is there any setting for that, if plse tell me how to do it. So if possible then plz provide me solution of integrating "call forwarding" and "call conferencing" in agc/vicidial.php.

Plse tell me the where extactly we will use astguiclient.php .

Regards,
Sberg
sberg

Postby mflorell » Mon May 28, 2007 8:39 pm

astguiclient.php is not connected with VICIDIAL, and has no interface to it's leads or other settings.

To call local extensions within vicidial.php you have to either use manual dial with the override field, or use transfer-conf with the OVERRIDE checkbox.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby sberg » Wed May 30, 2007 9:40 am

Hi,
ihave tried out how u have said,but the tarsnfer option is not getting active it is in inactive..
can u plse tell me how to configure the transfer call...

Regards,
Sberg
sberg

Postby gerski » Wed May 30, 2007 11:09 am

Please purchase manager's manual your question will be answered...
http://www.perfectnetworkcorp.com
Perfect Network Corporation
gerski

Return to Support