Cant get agent on Pause in Manual Auto Next Seconds

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Cant get agent on Pause in Manual Auto Next Seconds

Postby mugogo » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:57 am

VERSION: 2.14-632a
BUILD: 170930-0853
Asterisk 11.25.1-vici
Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 2829
DB Schema Version: 1519

Am a rookie on Vicidial and have just done my first installation going Live next week.

Have configured an outbound campaign with,
=> Dial Method: Inbound_Man
=> Manual Preview Dial: Preview_ONLY
=> Manual Auto Next Seconds: 10
=> Agent Pause After Next Call Link:Enabled

Reason for above configuration, i need agents to preview customer information but still need Vicidial to Autodial the next lead. Which is a great feature combination.
My issue is i cant get agents to pause for Break or any other reason since the Manual Auto Next Seconds still dials the next Lead even after setting Next Call Pause Set and choosing a pause code i can only logoff to stop calls from being dialled. I can verify on the Real Time screen that agent is set on Pause and the Pause break chosen,but still the call is dialed after the Manual Auto Next Seconds elapse.

Kindly assist.
mugogo

Re: Cant get agent on Pause in Manual Auto Next Seconds

Postby mflorell » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:00 am

Try the "Manual Auto Next Options" campaign option, it was specifically created for this reason, although you may have to upgrade since you are using a 2-year-old-version of VICIdial.

"If the Manual Auto Next option is enabled above, then this setting will determine if the timer to automatically dial the next number will count down while the agent is paused or not. Default is DEFAULT, which will count down while the agent is paused."
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Cant get agent on Pause in Manual Auto Next Seconds

Postby mugogo » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:34 pm

VERSION: 2.14-721a
BUILD: 191015-1620
Version:2.14b0.5
SVN Version:3149
DB Schema Version:1577
Asterisk Version: 13.21.1-vici

Thanks Alot Matt for the prompt onpoint response... Had to do a fresh install and now am in above version and ready to go live anytime this week. Got the "Manual Auto Next Options" in this version :D :D , the "PAUSE_NO_COUNT" settings disables the whole Manual Auto Next and the Default option does not stop the Next call if agent clicks Next Call Pause Set hence agent doesn't have a way to pause except logout.

Maybe this can be a change or a small tweak that can come later in later versions for now i just want to say the scripting feature is way awesome feature to have.....Cheers.
mugogo

Return to Support