Ranking Lists of a Campaign

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Ranking Lists of a Campaign

Postby marcelo » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:08 pm

Marcelo here.

- ViciBox v.9.0.0 190913-1108 * Released on Friday the 13th during a full moon. So spooky, much wow! |Vicidial
2.14-588c BUILD 190925-1346 | Asterisk 13.27.0-vici | Linux version 4.12.14-lp151.28.16-default | Single Serv
er | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2450 0 @ 2.10GHz

I see many comments and instructions on RANK related to Agent rank and "User Territories" used to rank different agents.

Question: Is there a way to rank lists form the "LISTS WITHIN THIS CAMPAIGN" one over the other on a Campaign?

That is to say, if a campaign is loaded with multiple lists can I set ratio on which leads from each list will be pulled to the hopper. Like rationing three lists one 1 the second 3 and the third 10, to the point for every 10 leads of the third list put on the hopper, 3 from the second list will be mixed up, and 1 from the fist list. Giving wait to the list compared to each other to get leads in the hopper.

Please advise.

**************** Post after editing *******************

Is using "Campaign List Mix" to do this?

Many thanks, in advance.
marcelo

Re: Ranking Lists of a Campaign

Postby mflorell » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:43 am

There are a lot of options for ranking and filtering of calling lists, from per-lead ranking using the 'rank' field in the vicidial_list table, to using List Mix(which can be very complex to manage), to the new Call Quota Lead Ranking features we added earlier this year(http://vicidial.org/docs/CALL_QUOTA_LEAD_RANKING.txt). I would suggest looking into each of these to see if one of them will work for you.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support