Moving leads from list to list and merge list schedully

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Moving leads from list to list and merge list schedully

Postby bghayad » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:32 pm

Hello;

vicibox 8.1.2, vicidial 2.14-714a, Build 190628-1511, asterisk 13.24.1-vici, Single Machine

Is it possible to run script that can move leads from list to list? I can put it in the crontab to be scheduled?
Is it possible to determine the status of the leads that I need to move from list to list in the script that I need to run it via crontab?

Is it possible the following scenario while moving leads from list to list:

If the phone number of the lead is existed in the destination list, then I do not need the lead to be added as new lead in the destination list, but I need to add their calls history to that lead in the destination list, is it possible?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Re: Moving leads from list to list and merge list schedully

Postby mflorell » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:45 pm

The first two you can do with the "AST_settings_container_SQL.pl" script and some Settings Containers.

The last one will require some custom programming, but it is certainly possible.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:27 pm

bghayad wrote:... but I need to add their calls history to that lead in the destination list, is it possible?

Challenge: "Calls history" is not a thing. There are Many Log Tables. All related to "Calls" (as this is, after all, a PBX). So each of those tables that end in "_log" have calls history and all are linked in some fashion to various entities which may or may not be directly or indirectly linked to a Lead. Your challenge, then, is to duplicate or modify each of those and then find the "linking method" and link the new copy (or existing record) to the other lead.

But yes, it can certainly be done. Just involves a bit of production time.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby bghayad » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:20 pm

Hello;

I am fully thanks. Actually I have to try and come back for you.

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Return to Support