Restrict ingroup access to agents with user group

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Restrict ingroup access to agents with user group

Postby SPAMSAM » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:05 am

Hi I think I am just missing something.

There is one campaign and each agent must have their own ingroup. All I want to do is set up a user group for each agent so that they only see their own ingroup upon logging in on the inbound group selection screen.

However it still shows ALL ingroups allowed in the campaign instead of only the ingroup selected in the agents user group.

Any advice for a brother?

VERSION: 2.14-730a
BUILD: 191121-2256
© 2019 ViciDial Group
SPAMSAM

Re: Restrict ingroup access to agents with user group

Postby carpenox » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:35 pm

You can specify which ones they see on the individual user itself or the ingroup you can select which users can see that inbound group, not within the user group settings, although that may be a good feature request

Alma Linux 9.3 | SVN Version: 3822 | DB Schema Version: 1711 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3 | Discord: https://discord.gg/DVktk6smbh
carpenox

Postby covarrubiasgg » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:04 am

Do you want the agents to choose ?

I always use "Agent Choose Ingroups 0" on the agent profile, so they can not choose the inbound groups, instead I choose for them on the INBOUND GROUP section of the user profile.

This way the will never "forget" to choose the inbound group and they will not see the list, so you can choose individual inbound groups for each agent.
covarrubiasgg

Postby SPAMSAM » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:45 pm

Hi guys, thanks million!! Solved my issue and makes my client happy.

It seems though like the 'Agent Choose Ingroups' option overrides ingrioup selection - defaulting to all the allowed ingroups for the given camp.
SPAMSAM

Return to Support