sudden music play while answering inbound and outbound call.

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

sudden music play while answering inbound and outbound call.

Postby rokibul » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:17 am

Hi, recently I am facing issue regarding sudden music play while answering inbound and outbound call. When the music plays agents are not able to hear caller voice clearly and it happens few seconds after answer the calls. When I dig down found that the music are played from moh (music on hold), so I deleted all the moh files from /usr/share/asterisk/moh and also disable all lines in musiconhold.conf and musiconhold-vicidial.conf but no luck. This issue started all on a sudden. I am using vicibox8.1, asterisk version 13.24.1-vici, Version:2.14b0.5, SVN Version 3119, DB Schema Version 1572. I am using SIP trunk.

It's not happening for all calls, daily 10 to 15 calls with random agents.

Need suggestion how to solved this issue.
rokibul

Re: sudden music play while answering inbound and outbound c

Postby Kabis » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:35 am

In ingroup there is a field called 'block'. Keep it that field value as empty and then reload asterisk.
We are ready to help you,
Regards,
KABIS,
Email ID: kabisforu@gmail.com
Kabis

Re: sudden music play while answering inbound and outbound c

Postby williamconley » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:37 pm

1) Is the server virtual? (Cloud, VMware, AWS, etc)

2) Server load when this happens? (Not 5 minutes later, within 60 seconds of the occurrence). Use "uptime" at the command line OR if this is a single server system, the bottom of the Real Time Screen will have System Load Average.

3) How many calls are Live (inbound and outbound and ringing, plus agents ... all totaled) when this happens?

4) Asterisk CLI output of a single occurrence. Try your best to include ONE full phone call start to finish and not include other output not related to that particular call if possible.

5) Errors in "screen -r asterisk" during this time? (this is the only place agi perl errors are shown, so ... useful). Also check the vicidial logs in /var/log/astguclient.

6) Change carriers temporarily. Verify this is happening on all carriers. Have to rule out everything.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support