Disable Login Pause

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Disable Login Pause

Postby covarrubiasgg » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:29 pm

Hello World,

Guys, is there any way to disable the Login Pause? Maybe a setting or in options.php

I need that when agents connects , is ready to take calls

In the code i have found where record is inserted into vicidial_live_agents and I can modify that. But cant find where to switch from Paused to Available on the agent's interface. But before moving forward to editing vicidial.php I would to know if there is already a setting or option where I can disable it.

Edit ( 2021-08-26 )

I think i did not explained my requirement very well.

Default Behaviour:

Agent Logs into the system. It is paused. Once ready to call, they have to click on the Pause Button to become available and take calls.

Needed Behaviour:

Agent Logs into System, It is already available to take calls ( No need to use the Pause Button )
Last edited by covarrubiasgg on Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
covarrubiasgg

Re: Disable Login Pause

Postby carpenox » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:44 pm

Auto Pause Pre-Call Code: Y

This is in detail view campaign
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Postby covarrubiasgg » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:58 pm

Currently using: VERSION: 2.14-822a BUILD: 210715-1248

Can not find anything on System Settings nor in Campaign Detail.
covarrubiasgg

Postby covarrubiasgg » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:01 pm

I think i did not explained my requirement very well.

Default Behaviour:

Agent Logs into the system. It is paused. Once ready to call, they have to click on the Pause Button to become available and take calls.

Needed Behaviour:

Agent Logs into System, It is already available to take calls ( No need to use the Pause Button )
covarrubiasgg

Postby covarrubiasgg » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:33 pm

I think i found some way to "hack it"

I will use CRM Login and CRM Address to use the Agent API to execute external pause resume.
covarrubiasgg

Postby ambiorixg12 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:24 pm

Good postback !
ambiorixg12

Postby carpenox » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:32 pm

this is what i was talking about, but im glad you found a solution because im not 100% sure if this works for login

Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Postby williamconley » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:44 pm

carpenox wrote:this is what i was talking about, but im glad you found a solution because im not 100% sure if this works for login

Nope. But it's a good shot, nonetheless.

covarrubiasgg wrote:I think i found some way to "hack it"

I will use CRM Login and CRM Address to use the Agent API to execute external pause resume.

Excellent solution.

We have a hard-coded solution for a few clients who require "auto-resume" on login. A campaign configuration option for LOGIN PAUSE that can be set to a specific pause code or 'ACTIVE'. We also have one client who has added VERIFY as an option and added a module for confirming a statement (in a PDF) for that campaign. Essentially getting the individual agents to acknowledge they have read and understood the requirements to be in that particular campaign. The result is recorded so each agent only has to Verify once per campaign. Tightly controlled, timed acceptance vs "bounce" to logout if they take too long (even has a countdown timer circle for the last 10 seconds).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby covarrubiasgg » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:15 pm

carpenox wrote:this is what i was talking about, but im glad you found a solution because im not 100% sure if this works for login

I already use that option, but it does not work for the Login :cry:
covarrubiasgg

Postby covarrubiasgg » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:20 pm

williamconley wrote:I will use CRM Login and CRM Address to use the Agent API to execute external pause resume.

Excellent solution.

We have a hard-coded solution for a few clients who require "auto-resume" on login. A campaign configuration option for LOGIN PAUSE that can be set to a specific pause code or 'ACTIVE'. We also have one client who has added VERIFY as an option and added a module for confirming a statement (in a PDF) for that campaign. Essentially getting the individual agents to acknowledge they have read and understood the requirements to be in that particular campaign. The result is recorded so each agent only has to Verify once per campaign. Tightly controlled, timed acceptance vs "bounce" to logout if they take too long (even has a countdown timer circle for the last 10 seconds).[/quote]

Wow, nice !!

I always try to avoid hardcoded changes in order to make upgrades easier, but that sounds great changes.

BTW Sir I Just used you "auto reset lists" on the hopper script, how come is not on the main code base yet?, is an awesome feature and very well implemented. Share a link and i'll buy you a beer :D :D :D it save me a lot of work since I was planning to do it using an external script to monitor the leads and reset when needed.
covarrubiasgg

Return to Support