Knowing a call is finished completely from the database

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Knowing a call is finished completely from the database

Postby nadavk » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:18 am

Hi,

We are working on integrating our product to vicidial.
Our integration works directly through the database and we are having a problem knowing a call is truly finished.
We are only talking about outbound calls here.

What we noticed is that some calls can get updated a few times after they were created even if there was an agent disposition and even if there wasn't.
We tried looking at the vicidial_hopper to when leads get deleted but that didn't quite cover all the cases either.

Is there a way for me to know that a call has for sure ended and won't be updated again? I'm currently looking at vicidial_log table but I'm willing to look at another table if it will provide the information I need to understand that a call has really finished

Thank you
nadavk

Re: Knowing a call is finished completely from the database

Postby williamconley » Wed May 25, 2022 12:29 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) If you modify a user and go to "User Stats", the calls listed therein have a column for who terminated the call. Either the Caller or the Agent. I would like to think this field would only be filled in IF the call has in fact ended and the final entires have been made. I have not verified this, of course, cuz I'm lazy. 8-)

4) At the end of every Context in extensions-vicidial.conf is a hangup agi script. That script is the closeout and finishes all the data storage. You could probably find what you need there and/or modify the agi script itself to make a "we're freakin done" entry if you wanted to.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support