ViciBox 9.0.3 Keeps LIVE CALL After Client Hangup

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

ViciBox 9.0.3 Keeps LIVE CALL After Client Hangup

Postby medk » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:58 am

Hello,

I have 2 servers:

1- Vicibox 8.1.1 / Asterisk 13.21.1-vici
2- ViciBox 9.0.3 / Asterisk 13.38.2-vici

The two carriers are configured the same

The 2 servers work with no problem except for the second, with a new carrier, it keeps showing LIVE CALL for the agent even after the customer have hang-up the call.

With other carriers I don't have this problem but with this one I have it only on the 2nd server.

2 years ago I got the same problem on the same server but it was ViciBox 9.0.1 and with another carrier.

I managed to fix it after some hard work, but now I'm stuck not knowing how to fix it.

I remember it was something like the BYE that the carrier sends maybe no longer understandable by ViciBox 9+ (just assuming) or maybe the tTo, tTor ...

Any help would be appreciated.

Here is my carrier config:

Code: Select all
[CARRIER]
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw
type=peer
dtmfmode=rfc2833
nat=yes
qualify=no
insecure=invite
ignoresdpversion=yes
canreinvite=no
host=***host_ip***
sendrpid=yes
trustrpid=yes

exten => _0X.,1,AGI(agi://127.0.0.1:4577/call_log)
exten => _0X.,2,AGI(mk_random_number.agi,${EXTEN})
exten => _0X.,3,SET(CALLERID(num)=${mynumber})
exten => _0X.,4,SipAddHeader(P-Asserted-Identity: <sip:${CALLERID(num)}@***my_ip***>)
exten => _0X.,5,Dial(${CARRIER}/+41${EXTEN:1},,tTo)
exten => _0X.,6,Hangup
VICIbox 8.1.1
OpenSuSE Leap v.42.3 64-bit
Kernel v.4.4.155
Asterisk v.13.21.1-vici
DAHDI v.2.11.1
LibPRI v.1.6.0
Amfletec VoiceSync v.1.3.8
OpenR2 v.1.3.3 for MFC/R2 support
ViciDial SVN v.2.14-689a build 180922-0958 revision 3035
medk

Re: ViciBox 9.0.3 Keeps LIVE CALL After Client Hangup

Postby williamconley » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:04 pm

If the server was upgraded/downgraded, look at the sip.conf and other .conf files for asterisk that were copied from the stock files during install. Often the installer will copy the wrong versions of these files during "install.pl" operation. To fix this (or verify it) you can re-run install.pl after making note of any changes to the sip.conf and extensions.conf files you may have made manually. Pay special attention to "externip" in sip.conf.

Before running install.pl, verify the value of asterisk version in all places. Note that in /etc/astguiclient.conf, the version should probably end in ".X" (eg: 11.X, not 11). If you're not sure, check the options during install.pl ... if the value in asterisk.conf did not 100% perfectly match one of the options (including the .X) that may well be what your problem is.

So to check, you can look at the value of asterisk version in /etc/astguiclient.conf and run install.pl (inside /usr/src/astguiclient/trunk) and stop at the asterisk version line without running it. However: I've had them MATCH but still fix the problem because the value had been later changed without re-running install.pl. As long as you keep track of changes to sip.conf and extensions.conf (diff against the samples provided in "trunk") running install.pl shouldn't cause any problems. If the result was actually different .conf sample files being copied, a reboot is a good idea to re-start any screens with scripts in them.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support