Prercorded message to answering machine, connect live calls

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Prercorded message to answering machine, connect live calls

Postby cyberkyd » Thu May 12, 2022 1:42 pm

Hi all,
i've a vicidial
Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 3256

I've a broadcast campaing up and running and also an autodial plus manual campaign. they're all working fine
My concern is how do i, in an autodial/ratio campaign :-

How do i play Prerecorded message to answering machine's and connect answered live calls to the available agents.

Thankyou.
cyberkyd

Re: Prercorded message to answering machine, connect live ca

Postby carpenox » Thu May 12, 2022 4:33 pm

you need to setup the answering machine drop

hope this answers your question
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Postby cyberkyd » Fri May 13, 2022 7:39 am

Hi Carpenox,

Thanks for the reply, Again.

UPDATE :

I've a working press1 campaign, in addition to that im trying to set answering machine detection and leave pre-recorded message to answering machines.

I've done suggested changes as mention by you along with the following changes. Please confirm if anything i'm missing or you suggest needs change as per my updated requirement.

I've set the following

1) Set the Routing extension to : 8373 ( Since i want the dialer to detect answering machine and drop separate message for answering machines and play a separate message to people that answer calls).

2) Set Audio file for Answering Machine Message with the message asking to call back on the provided number.( by default it was vm-goodbye).

3) Set audio file for Survey [First Audio File] for playing message to answered calls with message asking to press 1 to talk to sales.

Question :

Do i need to make any further changes. I'm concerned about whether or not Setting up routing extension to 8373 may hang up answering machine calls instantly.

Kindly clear my doubts. and assist me with this. I'm grateful to all you guys help. thankyou.
Last edited by cyberkyd on Fri May 13, 2022 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cyberkyd

Postby cyberkyd » Fri May 13, 2022 7:57 am

Hi again.

I've done testing With the above done settings, Everything with press one is fine except for answering machines. system is not leaving voice mail message to answering machines. I'm only getting missed calls on the number instead of voicemail message i've set.

i confirm the number im dialing is able to receive voice mail as i've successfully tested that as well by dialing the number manually.
cyberkyd

Postby williamconley » Wed May 18, 2022 3:09 pm

The image provided by carpenox contains several fields. Did you verify all of them? For instance "AMD send to action"?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby cyberkyd » Wed May 18, 2022 3:56 pm

Hi williamconley,

I did testing and it seems it works if we set Send AMD to Action to Y,

It's been resolved. been trying that one on following vicidial version for sometime and had issues with this and that,

VERSION: 2.14-756a
BUILD: 200609-2257

Now but now the following Newer version really made the worthy trade and its working like charm.

VERSION: 2.14-858a
BUILD: 220513-0819

and i also created some awesome optimized campaigns that i always wanted to have for me. Below are the working settings making my life easier.

****************Press 1 with AMD type Auto-Voicemail Drop ***************

Basic View Tab :

Dial Method : Ration
Minimum Hopper Level : 1
Auto Dial Level : 1

Detail Veiw Tab

Set {Answering Machine Message}
Set { WaitForSilence Options: 2000,2,30 }
Set { AMD send to Action: Y }
Set Routing { Extetionsion : 8373 }

Survey Tab :

Set Audio FIle { Survey First Audio File : wave file formate having Channel 1, 8k,16bit, mono, UncompressedPCM }

********************************Solved*****************************************

ThankYou Carpenox
Thankyou williamconley
cyberkyd

Return to Support