QCFAIL work flow

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

QCFAIL work flow

Postby Vince-0 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:33 am

Hi!
I'm testing QC work flows and I can't get a QCFAIL to go back to the agent that started it.
Normal callbacks work just fine.

I followed the process from the doc notes: http://vicidial.org/docs/QC_PROCESS.txt and the managers manual.

I see the system status QCFAIL – QC_FAIL_CALLBK with category QC, the category doesn't show up in status categories.
I see "Finish QC" with statuses: SALE, QCCANCEL, QCFAIL, QCPASS, CBHOLD and mark as QCFAIL and finish.
If I search the lead it does have QCFAIL as a current status.

This is the part I get stuck on in the callback screen in the QC item:
Callback Details:
If you want to change this lead to a scheduled callback, first change the Disposition to CBHOLD or similar, then submit and you will be able to set the callback date and time.
There is only the finish and release buttons and I can't get a callback schedule.

Under system settings: QC Last Pull Time is dated early this morning about 5 hours before the time of testing but doesn't update.
I'm about to write a cron script to move QCFAIL to the last user as a callback but I don't want to do script things as a hack.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

--
ViciBox v.10.0.0 210901
VERSION: 2.14-858a
BUILD: 220513-0819
Vince-0

Re: QCFAIL work flow

Postby williamconley » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:57 pm

haven't argued with QC in a while, but it sounds like you may have changed a "callback" status to not have the callback flag and essentially turned that feature off. Just a guess. Note that when modifying statuses, any status can have the "callback" vertical column set to yes (or NO). If you changed the callback status in question to not be a "callback flagged" status with that vertical column ... the result *could* be blocking that feature with that specific status.

Or perhaps the status was never created.

Or perhaps you need to upgrade to get that feature. I note that you are using the doc from the vicidial.org site, rather than from your install.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Vince-0 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:26 am

The ever present William!

The system status QC puts in is QC_FAIL_CALLBK and is indeed SCHEDULED CALLBACK:Y , as well as CALLBK as the same.
The system status QC_FAIL_CALLBK has its own category: QC - but it's not in status categories page.

I looked for the QC_PROCESS doc in the current version and it is the same and dated 2021-03-09.

Looks like a broken feature to me, I may make work-arounds if this.
Vince-0

Postby williamconley » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:32 pm

Just for fun, try a fresh install on a virtual machine and just test that ONE feature.

Perhaps upgrading from a prior version breaks the feature, perhaps some other configuration option ... but before assuming it's broken or "going deep into the code", a fresh install and quick test can help with your diagnosis. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support