Hide Agents view in agent login page

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Hide Agents view in agent login page

Postby Farzvoip » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:08 pm

Hello,

I want to hide the agents view option in agent login page please see the image

https://i.postimg.cc/cLs1S3sb/Agents-View.png

Thanks
Farzvoip

Re: Hide Agents view in agent login page

Postby williamconley » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:31 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) in the manual you would find that the ability to view other agents while in the agent screen can be contolled by modifying the User Group

4) BEWARE modifying the Admin User Group. In fact, I highly recommend that you do not modify it. Make new ones, put everyone else in a user group with proper permissions for that group of people, reserve the ADMIN group for yourself and/or anyone who should have FULL access to the system. The just don't edit ADMIN to avoid locking yourself out.

5) Moving this SUPPORT post to the SUPPORT board rather than the General Discussion board.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Farzvoip » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:27 pm

Hello Williamconley,

First of all I like to thank you for your rocking style reply (Welcome to the Party! 8-) )
Trying your suggestion meanwhile i am posting my server configuration

Cloud Server no virtual server
single server
no extra software installation apart from zypper up
VERSION: 2.14-830a
BUILD: 210920-2159
© 2021 ViciDial Group
Asteris version 11.25.1-vici, tried in vicibox 7.0.4,
server Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1230 v3 @ 3.30GHz

Thanks
Farzvoip

Postby Farzvoip » Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:02 am

Hello,

Its has been resolved i got option in group user called "Agent Status Viewable Groups" we need to unselect this option

Thanks
Farzvoip

Postby williamconley » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:18 pm

Excellent postback. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support