Tracking employees working hours via calls/stats.

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Tracking employees working hours via calls/stats.

Postby atkins513 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:22 pm

I have a question about tracking an employee's hours actually working. Lets say the employee will make a call, then leave for 15 mins, then come back make some more calls, leave another 30 minutes, then come back make some calls, leave for 10 minutes.. and so on, etc. All of this is happening throughout the day. I am not talking about breaks, and lunch, just in general. All of these away breaks end up equaling hours away from the phone. Of an 8 hour workday some of these reps only work 3 hours, then complain they worked hard all day and made no sales. My goal here is to be able to look at the stats and see that they were IDLE for 4 hours, and actively in calls for 4 hours so that i can give them detailed feedback on why they are, or are not being successful. What is the best way to do this? My system is not currently set to go on autopause, and if I need to do that I can as well. I thought there was a way to look at stats and see how long they are away based on the full work day which would make this alot easier.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

VERSION: 2.14-634c BUILD: 210421-2110
atkins513

Re: Tracking employees working hours via calls/stats.

Postby carpenox » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:14 pm

the best report for that is agent performance details which generates a report like below:

Hope this helps

Chris
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Return to Support