discrepancy with agent performance detail

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

discrepancy with agent performance detail

Postby dgxa » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:39 pm

Hello all I have a problem with my agent performance detail, it is showing zero time stadistics for some specific user.

Database was repair and optimized but i have the same issue. I believed that maybe the SVN version that I use has a bug. I want to know if someone more has this problem

For example in this image in the CALL STATS BREAKDOWN stadistic

https://imgbox.com/XR1XlKwG

vicidial 2.14b0.5 svn 3304 || mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 5.5.65-MariaDB || CentOS Linux 7 || Asterisk 13.21.0-vici
dgxa

Re: discrepancy with agent performance detail

Postby williamconley » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:15 pm

1) Please remember to ALWAYS post your full Vicidial Version With Build. SVN version is a nice touch, but build is missing.

2) I don't see any evidence in that image that this agent talked to any clients. I'd prefer NOT to assume that this actually happened. Can you also post the user stats for this user showing at least some talk time during this period? At least that would provide evidence of bad data in this table.

3) What parameters were used to generate this report? Is it possible you omitted the campaign that had any actual talk time from the search?

4) Useful if you include the full URL (without the IP/domain name) to avoid questions like this.

For instance, selecting "Only Live Agents" or a specific shift can cause odd data.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support