Same user plagued with problems

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Same user plagued with problems

Postby whiskeythegodfather » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:04 pm

I am attempting to get help with one end user (End User A) that has been experiencing a myriad of errors. Other users have been affect too, but, while their reports have generally decreased, End User A's reports have increased.

Some of the troubleshooting steps I have performed, include, but are not limited to: updating the OS and related apps (e.g. Google Chrome & the headset app), updating the headset's firmware, deploying multiple laptops (different models), testing on/ off the domain, adjusting Windows & web browser sound settings, connecting to different wireless networks, connecting to wired, trying on/ off the docking station, connecting the headset directly to the laptop vs to the docking station, testing multiple versions of wired headsets (USB-A & USB-C), and requesting the creation of a new account.

Based on my observations, part of the problem was linked to the End User A pressing the power button. I believe this resulted in error 8600057. To offset this issue, on a previous machine, I attempted adjusting the power settings.

Run dialog box> Open: powercfg.cpl> Choose what the power buttons do> When I press the power button: Do nothing (on battery and plugged in)

It appeared that this did not resolve the issue, but I only tested on one device. I am open to any advice/ suggestions.

Additionally, I believe some of the errors were a direct result of my request to create a new profile. In an attempt to isolate the issue, I thought it might be profile related, thus, the reason for the request. Furthermore, I requested my own account. Both tested as working and I was not able to replicate/ did not experience any errors when logged on to the brand new laptop. I was connected for several hours (I believe via Wi-Fi and on battery).

Errors Received:

"Customer has hung up: SIP/ twilio-000003bb" - no explanation received

8600051 - no explanation received

8600055 (End user reported it was stuck on "Connecting....") - no explanation received

8600056 - no explanation received

8600057 - Based on testing, this appears to be related to the power button

8600059 (The explanation I received was it had disconnected due to 'lack of RTP activity' until the phone extension was able to register again after network connectivity was re-established)

Finally, the system appears to be very sensitive. All end users report they must have the wired USB headset must be plugged in before logging in to the system and if it becomes disconnected at anytime it causes problems. Moreover, if they are idle for a relatively brief period of time (around 5 minutes +/-) this causes problems.

Thank you
whiskeythegodfather

Re: Same user plagued with problems

Postby whiskeythegodfather » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:49 pm

I am still having a little trouble navigating the errors. I have searched (both inside and outside the forum), but I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to find any KB articles for the specific errors. It looks like these could be the possible explanations for the error codes. Any input would be appreciated.

8600051 - This error might be possibly linked to a wrong number or country code issue?
8600055 - Possibly due to a long queue?
8600056 - Could be related to leads not loading properly?
8600059 - Might be related to a conference call/ 3 -way call and/ or a unknown caller on the line?
whiskeythegodfather

Postby whiskeythegodfather » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:21 pm

Same user just reported 8600058 error code.
whiskeythegodfather

Postby whiskeythegodfather » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:28 pm

Seems like 8600058 might be related to poor sound quality/ feedback issues. Every time this error comes up, the user reports the call going silent or it making a weird noise.
whiskeythegodfather

Postby jamiemurray » Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:33 pm

86XXXXX is the meetme conference the agent is in at the time, it's not an error message, if a message is being displayed along side the 86.. number, please post the full message.
Skype: live:support_71847 | Tel: (US) +1 646 647 8850 (CA) +1 613 900 6456 (MX) +52 55 9990 3550 (UK) +44 1324 285022 (ES) +34 922 937 384
Managed Hosting - No tech skills required | VoIP Termination & DID numbering | https://jmurraysolutions.com
jamiemurray

Return to Support