What reports uses call_log table?

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

What reports uses call_log table?

Postby covarrubiasgg » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:23 pm

Hey guys, i run a couple of intense dialing clusters and I archive logs on a daily basis. I mean not just ADMIN_archive_log_tables.pl --daily but ADMIN_archive_log_tables.pl --days=1 :shock:

Now I'm dealing with HUGE archive tables, I have never use the trim archive options, certainly it is what I am looking for. But I would like to know which reports uses call_log table in order to set a good lifecycle for my trimming process. So far i have only identified that the user_stats report uses, but I can't even figure out where does it use it. So I don't know exactly how trimming that table is going to affect on reports.

I hope someone can help, have a great day everybody.
covarrubiasgg

Re: What reports uses call_log table?

Postby mflorell » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:08 pm

The "call_log" table really isn't used much in reporting. What you will see in the reports like "User Stats" are only there when it is in DID-mode, not for actual User stats. The call_log table is usually one of the first ones we recommend that clients purge if they need to.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: What reports uses call_log table?

Postby covarrubiasgg » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:30 pm

Awsome , Thank you so much.
covarrubiasgg

Return to Support