Real-Time "CALLS TODAY" in AST_timeonVDADall.php

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Real-Time "CALLS TODAY" in AST_timeonVDADall.php

Postby enjay » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:26 pm

currently the AST_VDADstats.php will pull the latest statistics on total calls today there is a significant delay on AST_timeonVDADall.php. What would be required to make that quazi if not total real-time (i.e. to make that query every time the page refreshes).

-enjay

EDIT: I see that the AST_VDADstats.php pulls its data from vicidial_log where AST_timeonVDADall.php pulls it from vicidial_campaign_stats.
enjay

Postby enjay » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:08 pm

I just noticed something wierd also..

My CALLS TODAY is identicle between all campaigns as well as the drop rate for instance campaign 1003 which was the first campaign to start running today states its called 550 calls and the VDAD report confirms that.

However 1001 which started an hour later shows it also has 550 calls with the same drop rate however the VDAD report shows its made 1350 calls.

-enjay
enjay

Postby mflorell » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:37 pm

Not sure I understand exactly what is happening can you post screenshots or just text output of the pages that are affected?

What is the critical information you are looking for out of the VDADstats page exactly?

Running it several times a minute will stress the database, it takes a long time to run because of the agent summaries and the graph at the bottom. Lots and lots of data to crunch through.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support