vicidial_temp_file.csv list loading problem

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

vicidial_temp_file.csv list loading problem

Postby Isaac » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:27 pm

Hello All, I checked the forums and found nothing so maybe I am the first

since the move to VICIDIAL Version 2.0.4-119, i am having an issue loading new leads using the automatic list loader. the files in the folder /var/www/vicidial/ vicidial_temp_file.csv, and vicidial_temp_file.xls will not re-write themselves automatically.

recursively, all the files have correct permissions, and everything on the server looks good. ( I had permission errors but fixed them and now I get no more errors but it still doesnt replace it)

my temporary fix is to copy the list into /var/www/vicidial/ and rename it vicidial_temp_file.csv, if i do not replace the file manually, VICIDIAL automatically loads the previous list that i loaded, doubling the leads in that list.

however this gets old. any ideas?
eCreek Solutions Group is the premier provider of outsourced communication solutions. We deliver communication solutions that make relationships simple, hassle-free and more profitable.
Isaac

Postby mflorell » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:33 pm

That is usually either a permissions issue or a php.ini issue with not having high enough memory and limit settings so that the temp file never finished uploading and thus doesn't replace the final local file.
mflorell
Site Admin

hello

Postby eliasferreyra » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:01 pm

i recommend you dont use this

upload_tmp_dir = "/tmp"
eliasferreyra

Return to Support