Message broadcast campaign

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Message broadcast campaign

Postby JagFan » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:25 pm

Installed Vicidial using the scratch install (used CentOS instead of slackware) with the following specs:

Version 2.0.4-119
Dell 1950 dual quad core xeon 3.2 GHz 4 GB Ram
CentOS 5.1
SIP using Ulaw

I also have a small dev box I setup in the office with the Vicidialnow distro to test. Everything worked as planned on the dev box but, now I am putting the production server together and everything is working except for I cannot get the remote agent to work with a broadcast message campaign. I have followed the steps in the managers manual yet when I activate the remote agent it does not log into the campaign and begin dialing.

I have it working on the devdev box that i installed Vicidialnow on but for some reason it is not working on the production box that I did the scratch install on.

I have walked through the steps in the scratch install again and did not see anything I missed. Any one know of anything they could point me at to help troubleshoot this issue?
JagFan

Postby mflorell » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:19 pm

Try upgrading to astguiclient 2.0.4.1rc1 It has a few bug fixes in it for remote agents.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby JagFan » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:41 pm

I have agents testing with live data tonight to test my tweaks. After they are off I will upgrade the production box and see how if it fixes the issue. Thanks for the quick response.
JagFan

Postby JagFan » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:44 am

Matt,

Thanks, that fixed the issue for me.

Steve
JagFan

Return to Support