vicidial using default context

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

vicidial using default context

Postby s0lid » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:24 pm

Hi all,

is there a way to move all the dialplans of vicidial to other context than the [default] context in extensions.conf?
s0lid

Postby mflorell » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:21 am

Yes, you need to be careful when doing this and you will need to change the extension context in several places including the dbconnect.php files and multiple places in the database if you want to totally eliminate the [default] context.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby s0lid » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:20 pm

mflorell wrote:Yes, you need to be careful when doing this and you will need to change the extension context in several places including the dbconnect.php files and multiple places in the database if you want to totally eliminate the [default] context.

oh ok so it isn't that easy. what other files should i look at?

thanks!
s0lid

Postby mflorell » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:12 pm

Actually, just the dbconnect files and the phones/servers tables in the database should do it I think. I just had a quick look around the code and those seem to be the key points.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby s0lid » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:07 pm

mflorell wrote:Actually, just the dbconnect files and the phones/servers tables in the database should do it I think. I just had a quick look around the code and those seem to be the key points.

ok tnx matt. I'll look into it.
s0lid

Return to Support