Dial Hopper has 0 leads

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Dial Hopper has 0 leads

Postby Waseem » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:14 pm

Hi all:

Need your help: i m new to vicidial and have downloaded the Manager's Manual, i have followed its initial instructions regarding loading leads into vicidial but there are no leads appearing in dial hopper. it says "This campaign has 0 leads in the dial hopper"

i have checked my configs but was not able to identify the problem :oops: , so tried it on "Web Admin Demo" but the results are same.

please advice.
Waseem

hello

Postby eliasferreyra » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:48 pm

*check the campaign dials status you have to have load the new status loaded

*check the call times , varify if the listid its matching with the list id putted on the loaded files list id field
eliasferreyra

Postby pylinuxian » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:13 am

probably list_id number in file loaded is different from list_id created in web interface. so make sure they are the same.
check vicidial_list table to see if leads are really uploaded.
pylinuxian

hello

Postby eliasferreyra » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:20 am

the new users will be thankful with your resul post :D
eliasferreyra

Postby Waseem » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:29 pm

Hi Again:

Dear eliasferreyra and pylinuxian I am still facing the same problem: now i am trying it on the "Web Admin Demo" but couldnt get things to work together, i have also checked the other campaigns on the "web admin demo" but couldnt find a single Campaign which has a non-zero hopper.

still need your guidence.
Waseem

Postby pylinuxian » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:42 am

but you never told us what you get from what we asked you to look at.
like whats is the vicidial_list table ? is it empty ? what is the list_id ? does it match with the list_id you created ?
also root mail will give you some hints.

to connect to mysql from windows (God help you if you have vista) get this tool :http://www.heidisql.com/
pylinuxian

Return to Support