Base Install - Progress

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Base Install - Progress

Postby mtaib » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:07 pm

Dear Team,

I had some good progress last few day days, everything is up and running now. (not yet the real campaign thru my tdm 400p card).

I managed to setup the campaign, by mistake i loaded the performance test leads, so there are 60000 to dail, 8) .. but it is okay..

when i logged in as a agent, i got the message 'sorry, there are no leads in the hoper' which i will figure out .. no probs.. i think i know the reason, i have loaded the performance list... is that the reason.?

Now real concern is those extra lines added in extensions.conf, mostly tailored for american numbering plan and dailing. Since i am dailing from Saudi arabia, and currently using on only one (channel1) line for both in and out, i simply skipped all extra lines,, and just did this :

[default]
exten => s,1,Ringing
exten => s,2,AGI(agi://127.0.0.1:4577/call_log)
exten => s,3,Answer
exten => s,4,Dial,sip/mtaib&sip/wireless&sip/mtaib_mobile|30|to
exten => s,5,Voicemail,u299

other specific dial plans doesn't make any sense to me, since i dont have such in my lines.

i dunno what this line does :
exten => _**3429,3,AGI(call_inbound.agi,spa2000-----8005553429-----Inbound 800-----x-----y-----z-----w)

my analog line do not have CID, and we dial only local number in 2xxxxxx and 4xxxxxx format. thats all..

Another one;
exten => 1234,1,Answer ; Answer the line
exten => 1234,2,AGI(agi-VDAD_ALL_inbound.agi,CID-----LB-----CL_GALLERIA-----7274515134-----Closer-----park----------999-----1)
exten => 1234,3,Hangup
and other few following lines are completely belongs to PRI/BRI.. correct me.

Regards

Kondela
mtaib

Postby mflorell » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:03 pm

You should still have the ability to load leads in the hopper even if you are using performance testing leads. Is the AST_VDhopper.pl script in your crontab?

Just so you know, we do not recommend using analog lines with VICIDIAL due to the horrible progress detection on analog lines.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support