Inbound Calls Dropping

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Inbound Calls Dropping

Postby creativess » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:14 pm

I had a problem with one of my servers today. I had to move the database from one server to another. I ran the setup scripts for astguiclient and vicidial (after I moved over the database) on both of our asterisk machines.

Nothing else changed except I split the web front end, and the database onto two servers, and that I ran the setup scripts again.

After running those scripts none of my inbound is working. I have probably 25 inbound groups, 3 or 4 campaigns that handle the inbound calls, and 2 or 3 closer campaigns. None of the transfer functions are working (closer local and external), as well as inbound.

Everything else on the systems is working fine.
When I get an inbound call, or when we transfer to a closer the call is immediatly hungup. It runs the script agi-VDAD_ALL_inbound.agi, but it just hangs up.
I have checked the call times, resynced the time on all servers, and verified nothing in extensions.conf was changed. I have also tried copying other versions of agi-VDAD_ALL_inbound.agi to see if they work... and nothing, just hanging up.

Would appreciate any input.
creativess

Postby mflorell » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:37 pm

Did you change the dialplan entries that had your IP address in them?
mflorell
Site Admin

Got It Fixed

Postby creativess » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:03 pm

I had an incorrect version of agi-VDAD_ALL_inbound.agi and it had a field drop_message in the database that was causing issues..
Thanks
creativess

Return to Support