Restrict Report Access and trying to GiveBarging facility

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Restrict Report Access and trying to GiveBarging facility

Postby avi » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:25 am

Hi,

i want to give only listening/barging facility to a user not to Report Access.

right now i have given USER LEVEL :9,and in Admin Interface option ,for Report =1 and for all other option:=0.

I could not see any other option there through which i can give only access for listening/barging and restrict the report access.

The Vicidial Php version is "2.0.4-142"
And Build is "71129-2025".
avi

Postby mflorell » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:03 pm

There is no specific option for that. And I would recommend using level 8 for a non-priviledged user instead of 9
mflorell
Site Admin

A user can access only his campaign report not other

Postby avi » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:39 am

thanks for taking interest in my issues.

now what it need it ,if i gave report access to individual user,then he must see only his campaign report ,which he belongs to.not others campaigns report or real time screen .

please do something for it ,bcoz i need it on urgent basis.i don't want to give access to any user who can access all campaign's report.please...
avi

Postby mflorell » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:56 am

We do custom programming for VICIDIAL at an hourly rate, just contact us from our website:
http://www.vicidial.com
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby rajiv_kuin » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:51 pm

I guess you can simply let the barge in manager or quality guy to dial the conference number to barge in and monitor.. this way you dont need to give him any admin access..

Hope i am right matt...
rajiv_kuin

Postby williamconley » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:35 am

All you need is a slight customization, but it is a custom request. The problem is "how much money will you lose if you DON'T customize" vs how much will it cost. Faking it by having the manager dial directly into the conference doesn't resolve the issue of getting him his reports so he can be held accountable for his shift. We've had to do this for several clients, but usually it involves custom reports which we create in SQL anyway. (Outside Vicidial.)

Mark, on the other hand, created the software and can integrate a custom solution into vicidial quite comprehensively. So I'd say go that way.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support