Remote agents "stuck" after hardware crash

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Remote agents "stuck" after hardware crash

Postby nkasoff » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:12 pm

We just had a hardware crash, so Asterisk/Vicidial went down dirty, and now Vicidial seems to be "stuck." I was able to load a list, put it in a campaign, and it loaded the hopper. But I could not get the remote agents to move to the right campaign, they are stuck on a different one. I looked in vicidial_remote_agents, it changed in there, but it did not ever change on AST_timeonVDADallSUMMARY.php. So I deleted the offending campaign, created a new one, and also recreated the remote agents, they still won't show up on any campaign. What else should I be checking?

VERSION: 2.0.4-122 BUILD: 81011-0855
nkasoff

Re: Remote agents "stuck" after hardware crash

Postby avalanche » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:19 pm

nkasoff wrote:We just had a hardware crash, so Asterisk/Vicidial went down dirty, and now Vicidial seems to be "stuck." I was able to load a list, put it in a campaign, and it loaded the hopper. But I could not get the remote agents to move to the right campaign, they are stuck on a different one. I looked in vicidial_remote_agents, it changed in there, but it did not ever change on AST_timeonVDADallSUMMARY.php. So I deleted the offending campaign, created a new one, and also recreated the remote agents, they still won't show up on any campaign. What else should I be checking?

VERSION: 2.0.4-122 BUILD: 81011-0855

Did you check for corrupted tables?
avalanche

Postby nkasoff » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:15 pm

Corrupt tables was it. Ran myisamchk on everything, and a --recover as needed (there were like 10 tables that needed it). All now seems to be good.
nkasoff

Return to Support