Deactivate the function of VDAD detecting DC numbers

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Deactivate the function of VDAD detecting DC numbers

Postby ddjx.08 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:19 am

I need some help deactivating the function that automatically detects disconnected numbers. While calling worldwide it works great, however, in the case of Mexico it eats up some misformated numbers (like cell phones) as if you messed up in the formatting an automatic recording will come up to tell you you have to add 1, if the agents can hear that, they can try to add it themselves. Also in Mexico they have this really "smart" recording for whenever the number is either "busy OR disconnected"....I can't really afford losing those numbers.

Is there anyway of deactivating that function? I'm using V:2.0.4-120 BUILD: 80330-0814.
ddjx.08

Postby mflorell » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:32 am

You would have to go into the code of the FastAGI_log.pl script and comment out the section of code that has 'DC' in it.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby ddjx.08 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:29 pm

hm... I did comment it out but I still have VDAD DC statuses being marked. (It comes right after the section of the code that marks numbers as "BUSY", right?)

On another note, I also wanted to check that it is not going to be a problem to change status_name varchar(30) to varchar(140) on the vicidial_status and vicidial_campaigns_status tables as I need to include longer descriptions next to each disposition on the screen. Could you please help me on this too?
ddjx.08

Postby mflorell » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:23 pm

did you kill the FastAGI_log script after you made the change so it would relaunch?

As for changing the status_name field, shouldn't be a problem with that, but I have to ask, what would be a 140 character status name?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby ddjx.08 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:22 pm

I... didn't kill the FastAGI_log script, I'll try it now (thanks for that).

The reason for 140 characters is because I'm running a quality control line on what the agents are marking and where each lead gets routed (as if not we would lose reaches). Therefore, I'm trying to fit a description for each disposition.
ddjx.08

Return to Support