serverip/vicidial/admin.php page says page cannot be found

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

serverip/vicidial/admin.php page says page cannot be found

Postby Yanela08 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:02 am

Hello, i'm new to asterisk and vicidial but i've installed asterisk and vicidial successfully by following the instructions given from this site. I'm using Centos5.2 but when i type my 192.168.1.14/vicidial/admin.php, it just Failed to Connect. Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 192.168.1.14. Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a connection.

* Could the site be temporarily unavailable? Try again later.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

Could somebody help me with this one? Thanks in advance.
Yanela08

Postby mflorell » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:12 am

If you are using CentOS then you probably didn't install it properly.

Which instructions exactly did you use to install VICIDIAL?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Yanela08 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:31 am

mflorell wrote:If you are using CentOS then you probably didn't install it properly.

Which instructions exactly did you use to install VICIDIAL?

I tried sending you the links but I got this message "In order to try to prevent spammers, we do not allow our users to post URLs or enter personal data into their profile until they have posted at least 2 legitimate posts and have been with us for more than 5 days. We appreciate your understanding in this matter in order to help us eliminate spam from this forum. If you have somehow gotten this message even though you meet both of the criteria, please let us know ASAP".

but the websites which I also got from this forum are from

voip info org and asteriskopensource blogspot com and Vicidial Installation manual by Ghulam Mustafa
Yanela08

Postby Yanela08 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:58 am

During the installation of Asterisk and Vicidial I did'nt get any error so the last step was to initialize vicidial by going to the admin.php page but just gives me page cannot be found. Need help, tnx?
Yanela08

Postby codehaxor » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:45 am

kindly check if your /etc/astguiclient.conf has a web root folder usually its at /var/www for debian and /var/www/html/ for centOS
Team Dax Cordova IT Consulting
Vicidial Remote & Onsite Installation / Configuration / Custom Development / Consultancy Services
http://www.linkedin.com/in/codehaxor
FREE VICIDIAL INSTALLATION IN THE PHILIPPINES
codehaxor

Postby Yanela08 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:52 am

That's exactly what happened. sorry for the delayed response. Thought no one would be responding to my post.
Yanela08

Return to Support