Logs in 3 tables are not synchronized

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Do you guys have the same problem?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes : 0

Logs in 3 tables are not synchronized

Postby rey_philip » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:15 am

Hi to all,

By the way I'm Rey Philip from the Philippines, I posted this problem before but still I'm having problems with regards to the status that is in the vicidial_list, vicidial_log and vicidial_agent_log tables. Sometimes those 3 tables don't sync. Data are inserted in the vicidial_list and vicidial_log tables and not in the vicidial_agent_log, sometimes it happens. And also there are some discrepancies with regards to the vicidial_agent_log table, sometimes there two statuses inserted in that table but the agent disposed that call just once. And another problem sometimes status inserted in the vicidial_agent_log is not the same as the status inserted in the vicidial_list and vicidial_log table. Sample status "A" is inserted in vicidial_list and vicidial_log while "NR" is inserted in the vicidial_agent_log table. Do you guys know how to solve this problem?
As of now to make our data accurate, I've just created a program which runs every hour that will only check if there are discrepancies with the three tables. There are two kinds of checks, first is the discrepancies with the vicidial_agent_log table with vicidial_log and vicidial_list and second is the double tagging of status in the vicidial_agent_log. I posted this problem here, cause I want to know how to solve this problem without using any of my programs. I hope other tech people like me that has the same problem can relate. By the way Im using vicidial version 2.0.4-121, build 80424-0442 and mysql version 5.0.45 for my database.

All suggestions and advices are welcome. Please do.

Thanks in advance,
Philip
rey_philip

Postby mflorell » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Upgrade to 2.0.5 and let us know if you still have this problem.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support