vicidial and active list problems

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

vicidial and active list problems

Postby darkwu33 » Wed May 06, 2009 10:03 am

hi, i'm using vicidial,

i upload a list, and everything works fine, however i delete that list and i submit another, and the data of the first list is available and no the the last one.

i delete all list and still appear leads in my hooper

This campaign has 0 active lists and 0 inactive lists

no active lists selected for this campaign - HIDE

This campaign has 88 leads in the dial hopper

how i can delete all that leads stuck in the hooper

thanks everybody.
darkwu33

Postby marcin » Wed May 06, 2009 11:16 am

When you delete the list say number 110 the leads are not removed from database. when you upload new leads with same list id 110 the old lead are visible and part of your new list. To reset hopper:navigate to detailed view of a campaign and find an option of hopper reset.
marcin

Postby darkwu33 » Wed May 06, 2009 12:16 pm

marcin wrote:When you delete the list say number 110 the leads are not removed from database. when you upload new leads with same list id 110 the old lead are visible and part of your new list. To reset hopper:navigate to detailed view of a campaign and find an option of hopper reset.

thanks for the answer, i try to do that but isn't working,

i have the same problem, i delete all list then i'd force to reset the hopper, and upload a new list, but show me the list that i'm stuck, when i click to "Click here to download this list" don't download the list that just upload, however download the old list when i'm suppose deleted before.

any ideas?

thanks.
darkwu33

Postby marcin » Wed May 06, 2009 12:30 pm

this is form help file:
"Force Reset of Hopper - This allows you to wipe out the hopper contents upon form submission. It should be filled again when the VDhopper script runs. "
It sounds as you are duplicating a list id. try to load new leads with deferent list id.
Is this is a fresh install? and are you are experimenting with it now?
marcin

Postby darkwu33 » Wed May 06, 2009 12:38 pm

marcin wrote:this is form help file:
"Force Reset of Hopper - This allows you to wipe out the hopper contents upon form submission. It should be filled again when the VDhopper script runs. "
It sounds as you are duplicating a list id. try to load new leads with deferent list id.
Is this is a fresh install? and are you are experimenting with it now?

yes i'm experimenting, i will try to make another fresh install and i will let you know.

thanks you very much.
darkwu33

Return to Support