thanks to all member in this forum

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Postby brett05 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:40 am

ok finally i have run my server in have try all thing ,with auto dial and manuel dial, and many other options.
but here i have just a question
i have make a dyndns account then i have make agent dyndns in my server to make update to my ip always; at this point all is ok.
so now i want to connecte to my server in outside ,with x xlite
x lite work good at home ,also i can enter ssh and ftp and telnet and http from outside .
juste xlite he say me always "registration error: 403 Wrong password" and same time "registration error: 404" also same time "registration error: 403 permit/deny".
for the port forwading i have shutdown my firewall all the port is opened in my routeur to test this
please if you have any idea please answer me
thanks
brett05

Postby brett05 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:32 am

so what is the solution to make x lite in outside connecting to this vicidial or this asterisk ?
brett05

Postby williamconley » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:52 pm

use kiax or another iax soft phone

if you use SIP you cannot have both x-lite and your asterisk server behind firewalls. look up on the internet under "stun server".
BUT kiax does not have this restriction.

OR you can put your server directly on the internet (2nd NIC or just change the existing one, but that will take it off your local network if you change the existing one).

OR you can get a VERY good router capable of altering the SIP packets as they pass through.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support