Agents Login

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Agents Login

Postby andyb » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:23 am

Hi Matt,

First let me congratulate you on a fantastic piece of software. You seem to have thought of everything.
I have it set up ( VERSION: 2.0.5-203 BUILD: 90323-1554)
and everything seems to be running acording to that manual other than agents can not seem to login.

Two problems appear to exist:
1) The campaign list shows an error
2) It is not accepting users password: It lets me enter their phone password and move to a second page. Then it errors out.
The addresses I have tried are
server address/agc/vicidial.php
server address/vicidial/welcome

Any ideas would be appreciated.
I am using FreePBX and can make calls manually via VOIP so I know that teh VOIP part is functioning.
Regards
Andy
andyb

Re: Agents Login

Postby williamconley » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:09 am

Hello Andy. I'm not Matt, but I hope I'll do.

Please read the "Stickies" on each forum before you post in that forum (those posts at the top that seem to be too old to be at the top .. those are called stickies). Also post your entire setup (including, but not limited to all software in addition to Vicidial running on the box). Make it part of your signature and your posts will be easier.

Onward.
andyb wrote:The campaign list shows an error
We'll need to have a weeee bit more information on this I'm afraid.

andyb wrote:agents can not seem to login.
It is not accepting users password: It lets me enter their phone password and move to a second page. Then it errors out.
I am using FreePBX and can make calls manually via VOIP so I know that teh VOIP part is functioning.

1) FreePBX integration is NOT supported on this forum (I do it and a couple others do sometimes, but it's not officially supported), so you may want to try NOT integrating until you have Vicidial up and running, and THEN add FreePBX to your setup. I'm not suggesting "uninstall", just use the /etc/asterisk configuration files for VICIDIAL and get rid of the FreePBX ones until you have Vicidial up. Then you can endeavor to "integrate". Just a suggestion.

2) Often one will get confused about "which password/user goes where". There are sep logins for the PHONE and the USER. Most often when this happens, you have tried to use the USER login at the FIRST prompt which is actually for PHONE. I've cured this by having a USER and a PHONE with 1000 for both login and password on both. Can't get it wrong if it's all the same. Later, when you understand the system a little more (probably about 10 minutes from now) you can change it willy-nilly.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support