NO ANSWER Auto Dial

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

NO ANSWER Auto Dial

Postby joylovebasu » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:49 am

When we use VOIP, why see more than 50% leads marked as NO ANSWER Auto Dial whereas with IPLC, its not like that .

Is that an Issue with VOIP ?

I heard in USA there are 320,000 area codes where VOIP provider supports only 50% of that and thats the reason its 50% as NO answer Auto Dial.
joylovebasu

Postby williamconley » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:35 pm

I've run millions of calls and have not seen a difference in penetration. But then again, I don't have YOUR carrier, do I?

Each carrier has their own limitations. Your system also has limitations. Are you running the same dialer (Vicidial) on both carriers? Are your result codes being interpreted accurately? Test it out by dialing some of the numbers (a test group) on both systems and seeing if you get identical results ... and if not, investigate the ones that are actually different.

Dial 500 leads on each, then swap them and dial them immediately on the other equipment (for any that were No Answer). See what the differences are and investigate each one manually to see if you can find it.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support