Leads problem

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Leads problem

Postby abacus1 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:53 pm

Hi,
I have installed vicidial, it was working fine. but now when I load the leads, I can load csv files but leads count shows 0.

I tried to upload too many csv files. but no luck.
then when I check in DB using phpmyadmin, I have seen vicidail_list table shows 'in use' and getting a msg, the table is demag or crash, then i delete this table and create a new table with same fileds of vicidial_lists. but still not luck. pls pls pls help me.

K@z
abacus1

Postby williamconley » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:06 pm

First be sure your hard drive isn't full.

Second be sure you have used mysqlcheck to verify that nothing else is wrong with any of your other tables in the asterisk database (run this more than once to be safe)
Code: Select all
mysqlcheck --auto-repair asterisk -p

Third be sure you generate the table structure properly (perhaps from the original sql install files, to be sure)

Fourth stop using csv and use tab delimited and see if that fixes the problem with this file (as added insurance, only do 1, then 10, then 100 records from this file to see if you are at least using the correct format).

Fifth make sure you have a complete backup of the entire database on a daily basis in the future so you don't have to "reconstruct" the tables. it is MUCH easier to just restore via mysqldump and a mysql restore command (or via phpmyadmin or webmin).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Thanks but now >This campaign has 0 leads in the dial hop

Postby abacus1 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:11 pm

Thanks for your efforts.
There was some vicidial_list table problem. I create it again using phpmyadmin.
but now my leads are not coming in hopper.

Pls advise. and tell me all possible reasons as you did in fixing the leads issues.

This was really a gr8 answer of my query.
thanks a lot.
abacus1

Re: Thanks but now >This campaign has 0 leads in the dial

Postby abacus1 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:24 am

Thanks again,

There was some issues in vicidial_list tables filed lead_id. I forget to add auto-increment and primary key in it.
abacus1

Return to Support