Vicidial will connect a call manually but not Autodial

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial will connect a call manually but not Autodial

Postby n8 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:38 pm

First off I am a newb and I don't understand my problem. I have added a test campaing to dial 7 numbers. When set on manual dial the agent clicks dial next lead and if someone picks up it will ding and you can talk to the other person. If I have it set on auto dial it will ring the number and if someone picks up they hear nothing and in the campaing status it still shows an agent waiting even when there is someone on the other line. also in the real time screen it shows the vicidial server under server_ip but the call server_ip is blank. At this time I don't know what I have misconfigured and the obvious is escaping me, so if anyone can point out the obvious to me I would be very gratefull and your welcome to point and laugh. If anyone has an idea to get me going on the right path, your still welcome to point point and laugh. Thank you for any consideration.
n8

Postby enjay » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:28 pm

Make sure NTP is configured and working properly this is a common problem when time is not properly sync'd.

-enjay
enjay

Postby mflorell » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:50 pm

Please post AGIoutput for one of these calls.

What version of astguiclient are you using?

What version of asterisk?
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support