Lumenvox Call Progress Analysis (CPA) will allow more accurate results for pre connect detection of bad numbers (operator intercepts, disconnected numbers, etc..) on SIP carrier lines and likely better post connect for live person/answer machine/fax detection.
I talked to Jeff Harrison and Matt Warshal at Lumenvox and here is what I found out.
* Lumenvox CPA is supported on CentOS 6 and Asterisk 1.8. May work with OpenSuse but not officially supported at this time.
* Module UniMRCP Needs installed and configured on Linux.
* Need Vicidial developer to integrate Lumenvox CPA into dial calls and responses.
Here are links with some detailshttp://www.lumenvox.com/knowledgebase/i ... /186/0/10/http://www.lumenvox.com/pdf/OneSheet-CPA.pdf
* Lumenvox will give us free development license and answer support questions to get this integrated
* We will pledge $1000 to project
We would really like to get the ball rolling on this and will help where we can. Is this something you can help us get scheduled to be integrated?