Inbound call popup

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Inbound call popup

Postby ermu » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Can customers setup the customized detail data info(name, addr, phone, detail info, ...) shown on the web when the inbound call trigger?
Or we have to change code/database to adjust this kind of customize?
Thanks
ermu

Postby mflorell » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Please explain in more detail what you want.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby ermu » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:32 pm

For example,
I am a hospital
When there is a callin, vicidial will show the incoming call's detail information, such as number, name, comments,....

Can I show more hospital specified information? Such as the patient's patient history?

To implement this kind of function, need I change the code/database design of vicidial? Or there is some setting page for that?

Thanks
ermu

Postby mflorell » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:49 pm

what kind of system will the patient information be coming from?

name and number can show up on the agent screen if your carrier sends that information.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby lanlife » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:42 pm

For this kind of function you must have a web based patient record software to do that
if u are interested i can give u more details.
lanlife

Re: Inbound call popup

Postby isha.gambhir » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:28 am

Hi,

I just wanted to know when a call comes in, how can i have the fields on agent screen populated with customer data as soon as the call comes in to the vicidial.
Lets take an scenario, if the customer is an existing customer the agent screen should be populated with all the lead information i have for that particular customer, in the other case if that is not an existing customer and is a new one...the screen should be populated with the phone number.

How this pop up will come??

Please respond back at the earliest, will be greatful to you

Regards,
Isha Gambhir
isha.gambhir

Re: Inbound call popup

Postby Plat » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:02 am

load a lead list in your campaign... dont activate it...activate LEAD SEARCH for the agents...they can search for the lead when a call comes in and the info will populate. it's the best way ive found to do it.
| VERSION: 2.6-395a | BUILD: 130221-1736 | Asterisk 1.4.44-vici | Clustered Servers (18) | Sangoma UT50 |
Plat

Return to Features