Disposition screen - popups based on dispo chosen?

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Disposition screen - popups based on dispo chosen?

Postby abostick » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Has anyone ever thought to have outside popups based on clicking the disposition at the end of the call.

I mean before submit is hit, have another broweser window open with defaults loaded based on the disposition chosen.

It might be a nice way to integrate with other webapps?

Could each disposition have its own pop url as part of the definition?

Thanks,
Aaron
abostick

Postby mflorell » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:55 pm

that would require quite a bit of development, usually clients will just use the Dispo Call URL feature, or the Web Form SUbmit feature and their own web scripts to achieve this result.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:01 am

When you choose "Web Form Submit" the dispo (and EVERYTHING ELSE FROM THE CLIENT DATA WINDOW AND EVEN YOUR USER LOGON) is passed to the web page in the Campaign's "Web Form" field.

So ... you then write the page based on the dispo it received and utilize all the data that was passed to either pre-populate or accomplish tasks.

We do this all the time (normally it's an import into something similar to SugarCRM or vTiger which performs different record creations based on the disposition, such as setting an appointment with a popup or such).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby mflorell » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:57 am

The "Dispo Call URL" feature has also been very popular lately because it doesn't use the agent's computer at all to send the request and it is seemless in the background, meaning it does not rely on the agent to click the right submit link.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Disposition screen - popups based on dispo chosen?

Postby isha.gambhir » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:04 am

Hi,

I wanted to know can we have common disposition for vicidial and vtiger for the scenario where i want - " when a disposition is being set for a call in vicidial or vice versa in vtiger. The same disposition should automatically be set for the lead in vtiger where both vicidial and vtiger will have common leads.

Can this be achieved??

Thanks,
Isha Gambhir
isha.gambhir

Postby williamconley » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:13 am

isha.gambhir wrote:Hi,

I wanted to know can we have common disposition for vicidial and vtiger for the scenario where i want - " when a disposition is being set for a call in vicidial or vice versa in vtiger. The same disposition should automatically be set for the lead in vtiger where both vicidial and vtiger will have common leads.

Can this be achieved??

Thanks,
Isha Gambhir

as previously discussed, that is what the dispo call url is for. any php programmer can make any change to any mysql data in any database to which they have access as a result of the disposition.

this applies not only to vtiger, but to sugarcrm, in fact any crm, in fact any mysql table. that is the purpose of the dispo url.
williamconley

Postby isha.gambhir » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:32 am

hi,

Thank you for the reply.
My concern is how the values will be passed from agent screen to the web form that i have created?
i have made a simple html page that have fields as Dispotion status and First name and i have given this web form url in campaign's dispo url field,
and i did a live call set the disposition for the call but nothing happened? how will this feature work?
Does web page needs to have some coding that will agents chosen disposition being sent to the web page???
Please help??

Regards,
Isha Gambhir
isha.gambhir

Postby williamconley » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:39 pm

isha.gambhir wrote:hi,

Thank you for the reply.
My concern is how the values will be passed from agent screen to the web form that i have created?
i have made a simple html page that have fields as Dispotion status and First name and i have given this web form url in campaign's dispo url field,
and i did a live call set the disposition for the call but nothing happened? how will this feature work?
Does web page needs to have some coding that will agents chosen disposition being sent to the web page???
Please help??

Regards,
Isha Gambhir
this would be managed either using "web form submit" which will pass the data to the specified web form as a "GET" (ie: in the URL) or via dispo call url or some combination of the two. you could also have your simple html form modified to be a more robust php page and reach out to extract the data directly from the vicidial DB, if you like.

but the easiest way is to assign the campaign a WEB FORM and have the agents use the web form submit button.
williamconley

Return to Features