meaning of dispo on report

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

meaning of dispo on report

Postby ishaemc » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:52 pm

I know this may be a stupid question, but what does Dispo and time clock mean when I print out a report. I'm not quite sure as to why it's registered as time.

I'm still learning this system and want to be fully aware of what I'm looking at.

ishaemc

Re: meaning of dispo on report

Postby Framercy » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:44 pm

ishaemc wrote:I know this may be a stupid question, but what does Dispo and time clock mean when I print out a report. I'm not quite sure as to why it's registered as time.

I'm still learning this system and want to be fully aware of what I'm looking at.

Dispo is the abbrevation of disposition. It's that time that the agent is working on the disposition screen and setting the new status of the lead and/or scheduling a recall.

The time between clicking the hangup button and submitting the dispo screen is taken as dispo time.

To get the timclock values you have to get your agents to login into the so named timeclock before he/she logs into the campaign. Timeclock login times a taken seperatley and not really needed for logging into campaigns and taking calls.
You can force timclock logins in the user group settings..

Best regards
Fram
Ubuntu 10.04 on Dell PE 2900 III 2x Intel Xeon CPU 2.66GHz|4xSAS RAID6+2xSAS RAID1|Vicidial 2.6-392a BUILD 130102-1135|DB1337|Asterisk 1.4.39.1vici|DAHDI 2.5.0.1|Libpri1.4.10.1| Voicetime 1.0.15|20 places|Sangoma USB-UT50 timer|4Mbit SDSL SIP trunking
Framercy

Postby ishaemc » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Thank you so much!
ishaemc

Return to Features