Agent Drop Report

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Agent Drop Report

Postby ahester » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:17 am

Hey everyone,

I need a little help. I'm rather new to the reports Vicidial offers, and am looking for some instructions on how to proceed. I'm getting ready to create a call center score card for our agents; one thing they will (or I would like, at least) them to be graded on is "call completion". That is, I would like to know the percent of calls they answer compared to the number of drop calls they have. However, I know there are sometimes several agents logged on at once; all of whom could be busy at one moment. Is there a way I can pull this information?

If not, are there any other reports related to individual agents you would suggest using?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Amanda
ahester

Re: Agent Drop Report

Postby mcargile » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:39 am

Please clarify what you mean by "the number of drop calls they have"? Are you referring to calls that the agent statuses as DROP? Calls that drop out of the queue are not associated with any agent.
Michael Cargile | Director of Engineering | ViciDialGroup | http://www.vicidial.com

The official source for VICIDIAL services and support. 1-888-894-VICI (8424)
mcargile
Site Admin

Return to Features