call menu modifications

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

call menu modifications

Postby ZoVoS » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:04 am

Hey guys, if i modify;

/vicidial/admin.php?ADD=3511

So that the call menu has a new optional field for Introduction,

The introduction will not be replayed when a person inputs an invalid number.

Also a numbered option that will REPLAY the menu prompt. (basically after selecting option it will do a GOTO instead of replaying the whole call-menu)

Can the feature get baked into Vicidial? Currently I just hard code in custom call menus that require this, I don't mind rewriting the admin.php to include the function.

I run various vicidial/goautodial/vicibox installs. Recently I have been using a modified vicibox 4 beta install.
ZoVoS

Re: call menu modifications

Postby mflorell » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:17 am

That will require a lot more than just one file to add that functionality.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby devafree » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:11 pm

What would it take to make a call menu with READ (for # key behavior) as an additional option to the default Background?
devafree

Postby mflorell » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:49 am

Please explain that in more detail.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby ZoVoS » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:19 pm

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26703

For people who are interested. a few modifications were made to admin.php and to /usr/share/astguiclient/ADMIN_keepalive_ALL.pl to enable this feature. I never did get my head around mantis but I have a technician who likes to use it. ill see if he can add a "new feature" onto it

Also I have made modifications to a few other places I will try and add.

erm of the top of my head. AREA CODE CID (you can't search AC-CID on the forums because the BB system you use here automatically parses out anything with a - sign)

I have modified the script to better work with UK area codes. it also has the ability to preform a wildcard search in the database that way it always picks the best CID (I believe that we even made it match longer matches before it matches shorter ones e.g. 01639 will match before 0163) I make so many modifications on a daily basis I forget where I am with it all... I think there are 3 files to modify.
ZoVoS

Return to Features