Delte recording through Web

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Delte recording through Web

Postby Riddhesh4 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Dear Team.....i want to add a page in vicidial from where i can delete recordings from server for the date select by me. is any script available for this. I need this so my system admin can selcet the date FROM & TO and delete the recordings.

Please find the below details of server.

Centos 5.4 | Vicidial 2.0.4 Build 90320-0424 | Asterisk 1.4.21.2-vic | Single Server | Digium TE122 Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz
Riddhesh4

Re: Delte recording through Web

Postby williamconley » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Sounds like a feature request to me. At present no such page/feature exists. It would be possible to build, of course and sounds like an interesting feature request. You should add create an issue on the Vicidial Issue Tracker (in the menu at the top of this page) and post a link to your entry here in this thread.

You should also consider sponsoring the feature if you want it added to the Vicidial system (or paying a 3rd party to create it for you).

Please try to post your installation method (the name of the .iso install disk, possibly information from your ssh splash screen will tell you how it was installed ... or perhaps a link to the installation instructions that were used). This often helps in identifying your system.

Also Seriously Think About Upgrading. You are using very old software. It is entirely possible to upgrade your database (ie: not lose any data ...) and bring your system current to today's codebase and use all the new toys ...).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Features