Mark Call For Further Review

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Mark Call For Further Review

Postby steve745 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:18 am

I'm sure it's possible but wouldn't know where to get started. From a monitoring stand point it would be great to Mark a call and then retrive recording list of those calls or a record list later. Just thinking of a way to say a little more paper at desks.
steve745

Re: Mark Call For Further Review

Postby williamconley » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:16 am

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-) (although with 26 posts, you've apparently been here a while ...)

2) In case you have forgotten, here are the newbie suggestions:
when you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

this IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) You did not mention your Vicidial Version, but later versions have a system called Quality Control in them which allow selecting specific Dispositions for QC management. Then the QC agent (with QC permissions) would log in and go to the QC menu and walk down the list of QC marked leads. Redispositioning them from "SALE" (or whichever dispos you chose for QC management) to QCSALE or QCFAIL or QCCANCEL. If QCFAIL is chosen, the lead is immediately sent back to the original agent as a Callback to allow that agent to re-call and re-sell. The QC agent can also push a button to call the client during the QC process.

But as I said, you don't mention your version ... If you don't have it, you can just upgrade to get it. To test, you can activate the QC functions in system settings and then change your user to have QC permissions. If you get a QC Menu (on the left side) at that point, you're on. If not, upgrade.

Happy Hunting. ;)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby steve745 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:32 am

WOW Ok I have a few installs it was just a general question. I understand the use of the QC controls however it's not just a perticular dispo I was wanting to check. It was a thought that when I'm monitoring a call and I think a manager should review the call instead of making a paper write up, it could just make a list to review closer.

"I should really put my info in a text document to cut and paste but here goes"
This is the "RIG" Im working with in my head.

ISO install Clustered
VERSION: 2.6-375a
BUILD: 120831-1523
Asterisk Version 1.4.21.2
SQL/WEB Dell AIO Intel 64 bit not a 64 bit install 4 gigs ram terabyte 7200 rpm Harddrive-- I know TOO SLOW 10K Min should use 15K SAS
PHONE--Intel Quad Core 3.2 GHZ 3 Gigs ram 80 gig sata 7200
ARCHIVE--P4 1 gig ram 80 Gig hardrive
No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation
I have a paid version of managers manual Yes I have read it.
steve745

Postby williamconley » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:42 am

An interesting addition. A new field for "mark for QC" could be created (or an existing field used) then that could be included in the QC code to allow those to be included in QC also. :)

Since we built the QC module, I don't think it would be that hard to add. It's just a question of having the QC page "recognize" that code to include the marked leads in the QC manager's panel.
williamconley

Postby steve745 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:44 am

williamconley wrote:An interesting addition. A new field for "mark for QC" could be created (or an existing field used) then that could be included in the QC code to allow those to be included in QC also. :)

Since we built the QC module, I don't think it would be that hard to add. It's just a question of having the QC page "recognize" that code to include the marked leads in the QC manager's panel.

Mainly I don't always catch the whole call to hear if there is any slaming and would like to have an easy way to know which calls I had in question. and check later
steve745

Postby williamconley » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:09 pm

Exactly. So you'd have to modify the lead record for that call in some way to set a "flag" to allow it to show in QC. I guess it would be interesting to build a Live QC method to allow someone Monitoring to have the ability to easily set that flag.
williamconley

Return to Features