Interactive agent scripts/webforms

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Interactive agent scripts/webforms

Postby ccabrera » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:34 am

I'm searching for an app that would let me create interactive scripts for Vicidial. The idea is this:

- Agent receives call, webform/script pops up.
- The name/lastname/vendorID etc values are pre-filled in the interactive script, so the agent can just read it
- The script has questions, which the customer gets asked by the agent
- After answering, agent writes down the answers to the script, and depending on which answer then choose, the script 'jumps' to a new question, guiding the agent on how to continue the call

A client of mine has asked for this, and after reading through the forums, Matt suggest we do this in a webform. I've been looking for an "already done" version of this, before doing it myself.

The questions are:

Is there such an application over the internet I don't know of?

Is this a feature any more of you would be interested in, so that if I develop it maybe it could be added to the basecode of Vici?

Regards,
Christian Cabrera
Enlaza Comunicaciones - Vicidial Partner
Mexico City
ccabrera

Re: Interactive agent scripts/webforms

Postby williamconley » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:30 pm

1) I believe this may describe LimeSurvey, but I'm not sure if it has conditional flow.

2) First find a "survey application" that will allow this functionality, then look at how to prepopulate the data in that application (be it web based or installable ...).

3) You could of course hire someone to write it specifically to integrate with Vicidial ... and perhaps allow that to be published back to the community ... or perhaps be one of several companies who want this functionality and share the cost. We have a couple in line for this already. :)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby gardo » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:15 pm

Limesurvey is perfect for this. It also does conditional flow. Our next major release (GoAutoDial CE v3.0) already has Limesurvey integrated as an "advanced script" option. GoAutoDial CE v3.0 should be out in less than 10 days. :D

You can check our partial documentation for Limesurvey scripting here: http://goautodial.org/projects/goautodialce/wiki/Howto_Add_Scripts_Advance_Lime_Survey_30
http://goautodial.com
Empowering the next generation contact centers
gardo

Postby Trying » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:49 am

Well done Gardo! I always believed Lime Survey integration would be great.
Vicibox Redux 3.1.14 64 bit
Asterisk: 1.4.39.2-vici | VERSION: 2.8-433a | BUILD: 140411-1434
Sangoma A102D/E1
Servers: 1 x Database; 1 x Web; 6 x Telephony; 2 x Archive
Outbound and blended ratio 3:1 with full voice recording
No additional software
Trying

Return to Features