OVERVIEW OF THE SALES, NI, DC, DNC, ETC

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

OVERVIEW OF THE SALES, NI, DC, DNC, ETC

Postby eijal » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:21 pm

Hi,
In these days I saw that could be very helpfull to have a page where we can see some information form the vicidial_list table, like SALES, ANSWERING MACHINES, NOT INTERESTED, ETC.
Because from day to day the vicidial_list table grows up quickly.
For instance I can see that I will have almost 1 000 000 deals in six months, but in differents lists (hundreds of lists) , of course. It could be nice to see a report where I can say. Oh, this list was very good, let's try again. But if I need to see list by list my SALES, NI, etc (hundreds of lists), that will be very very hard to do.
What do you say?

Thanks
eijal

Postby mflorell » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:37 pm

This is a very interesting idea, I have been thinking about writing a report to generate list reports like we generate agent reports now(to static text files in the agent_reports web folder).

Please put an entry in the VICIDIAL issue tracker for this feature request so that it can be tracked.

If possible, describe how you would like this to look if it were in an ASCI text file generated nightly.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Features