Minimum dial level

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Minimum dial level

Postby perci100 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:03 pm

Just a small thing i was thinking today while adjusting a predictive campaign,
I think having a minimum dial level for all the predictive dial methods would be awesome so you can kind of set the boundaries it operates within instead of just 1.0 > Also allowing dial level to be under 1.0 . the current controls allow you to get some great results i think this would help admins fine tune it even more.
8 server cluster web/tel x 5/db/archive(rec only) in production inbound/outbound/AMD/full recording |Vicibox 5.0.3 Standard ISO | VERSION: 2.12-549a BUILD: 160404-0940 | Asterisk 1.8.25.0-vici | No added software all servers in RAID 10
perci100

Re: Minimum dial level

Postby bobchaos » Fri May 01, 2015 5:43 pm

If there was such a feature, I would not recommend it to anyone: If your minimum level is causing drops to exceed the legal limit, you're kinda screwed unless you have someone actively monitoring the campaign o.O
bobchaos

Re: Minimum dial level

Postby perci100 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:52 am

I am not sure why you don't actively monitor your campaigns. Maybe its ok when you run a room with 10 people but when you have over 100 agents on the phone It kind of makes sense to actually look at the dialer, obviously you would still be able to set your drop limit and the campaign would fall to 1:1 as usual.

Also , I find , if you have a predictable call duration. its pretty easy to set the speed. I can run campaigns in ratio all day and still be under 3% drop and 20sec avg wait time. I have spent a lot of time working with this dialer. Using adapt average I find that the dialer adjusts a little to slowly where dropping to 1:1 isn't always ideal , you can kind of get better results by using the "calls waiting for agents" setting. however I thought maybe a minimum drop level would get the job done for me. I tend to be very hands on with the speed settings. Of course this all changes depending on data / number of agents etc. You might not see the need however you dont really actively monitor your campaigns either so maybe you haven't spent enough time looking at it.
8 server cluster web/tel x 5/db/archive(rec only) in production inbound/outbound/AMD/full recording |Vicibox 5.0.3 Standard ISO | VERSION: 2.12-549a BUILD: 160404-0940 | Asterisk 1.8.25.0-vici | No added software all servers in RAID 10
perci100

Return to Features