TTS based on phone number dialed

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

TTS based on phone number dialed

Postby roll72 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:41 am

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to send the correct TTS prompt based on the phone number field (or alt_phone). Does there is a way do it ? perhaps some code to change the VDAD_outbound ?

thanks in advance for your help

I have VICIBOX 6.0 based on the last iso (opensuse and asterisk 1.8).
roll72

Re: TTS based on phone number dialed

Postby mflorell » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:10 am

You are going to have to explain in more detail exactly what you are looking for here.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby mflorell » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:10 am

You are going to have to explain in more detail exactly what you are looking for here.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby roll72 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:36 am

Hello,

I have an outgoing surveycampcep(extension 8374) running and a TTS attached to it. In the survey detail, the field Survey First Audio File, Survey Opt-in Audio File and so are with a TTSABC. But depending on the first digit of field Alt_phone, I would like to select the TTSDEF or TTSGHI. Basically I'm using it to address different message depending of the operator of the receipient of the call. Do you need more explanations ?
roll72

Postby mflorell » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:44 am

There is currently no method of changing the Survey audio prompt based upon the first digit of the alt_phone field.

If you wanted to make that change it would just need to be made in the code of the ALL_outbound AGI script.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Features