Pause To Ready mode Idle Time

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Pause To Ready mode Idle Time

Postby chander.prakash » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:20 pm

Hi,

In current scenario the time counter does not reset when agent come to Ready mode from Pause mode. If the agent has taken more time than expect say 1min or 2min to dispose the call and than comes to ready mode his display band is dark blue which gives an impression as if dialer has taken more time to allocate the call to the agent or dialer is misbehaving...

I would request if u can change the code in such a way that whenever agent come to Ready mode from Pause Mode the time counter should reset. That should also reflect in the report so that one can monitor what is the actual idle time due to dialer and how much time an agent is taking in disposing a call.

Thanx & Regards
Chander Prakash
chander.prakash

Postby mflorell » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:17 pm

The time on the RealTime screen you are referring to grabs the time since last call, not the time since the agent bacame available, The table used is the vicidial_live_agents table which does not have that information available in it.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby gardo » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:17 am

any plans of implementing that matt? that would be a pretty cool addition to the realtime screen. and one way of monitoring their login minutes.
http://goautodial.com
Empowering the next generation contact centers
gardo

Postby mflorell » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:30 am

I don't have any plans to implement this, but if it is wanted and there is a tracker entry created for it I will consider adding it to the next release.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby chander.prakash » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:17 am

Thanx Matt.....

I will be looking forward for this feature to be implemented in near future...

till that time I will try and see If I succeed in doing it...

Regards
Chander Prakash
chander.prakash

Return to Features