Updated Changelog Request

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Updated Changelog Request

Postby KamilKroliszewski » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:53 am

Hello,

Due to the fact that this is my first post on this forum I would like to welcome all members.

We are preparing to update server's software (asterisk+vicidial) to the newer version.
Current version installed on the server is VICIdial 2.4-338a, build: 110923-2043.

Before updating this machine I am testing VICIdial 2.12-487a, build: 150608-1127 which was included in the newest VICIbox 6.0.3

I was asked to prepare the Changelog between this two versions but unfortunatelly I was unable to find anything.
Changes described in /usr/src/astguiclient/trunk/docs/README.txt (ver. 2.12b0.5) end on version 2.0.5 (2009-04-03) which is far beyond current release.

Changelog included in wiki.vicidial is only for version 2.0.5rc1 - I don't get it...

Could you please point me the location of current Changelog? If it exists...

Kind Regards,
Kamil.
KamilKroliszewski

Re: Updated Changelog Request

Postby mflorell » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:30 am

The UPGRADE file included in the code details the major changes made within each release branch.

Beyond that, if you want to see in detail everything that has changed to every file I would recommend using an svn application like RapidSVN(http://www.rapidsvn.org/)

The instructions for connection to the vicidial svn server are here:
http://wiki.vicidial.org/index.php/SVN:howto
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Updated Changelog Request

Postby KamilKroliszewski » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:07 am

Thanks for fast reply :) Cheers!
KamilKroliszewski

Return to Features