How to know which recorded file was heard, change link color

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

How to know which recorded file was heard, change link color

Postby bghayad » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:35 am

Hello;

vicibox 5.0.3, vicidial 2.8-420a, Build 131210-1741, asterisk 1.8.26.1-vici, Single Machine

We are facing a problem that when we hear the recorded file of the call, there is nothing distinguish that this file was heard so after hearing multiple files (special when we are searching for certain call), we loose which file was heard and which is not heard yet and that make us click again on the file that was heard.

At least: it will be great if the link color can be changed from blue to pink when clicking on it to hear it so we can distinguish that this file was heard and no need to click on it again. But currently the link stay blue (as any hyperlink) which does not give any indication that the file was heard or not

Appreciate the kindly advise and help.
Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Re: How to know which recorded file was heard, change link c

Postby mflorell » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:49 am

Sounds like a good feature request for the Issue Tracker.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: How to know which recorded file was heard, change link c

Postby williamconley » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Last time I checked that was a browser option. Not related to Vicidial. What browsers have you tested?

For instance: I just verified that in Firefox 43.0.3 on a ViciBox Redux v.4.0.2 Vicidial 2.4-357a system it changes from blue to purple after I download or open a recording.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Features